We believe knowledge is meant for sharing hence we carry out CRM programmes for our customers such as Forum and workshops. For the Forum we invite local and International speakers to deliver talk on Shipping market, Insurance, P&I Club, new rules and regulations in the Shipping industry.
Our Customers gave feedback saying they had benefitted through these programmes.
Health, Safety & Environmental Protection Policy
It is the policy of Marine Creation Sdn. Bhd. and its subsidiaries to provide healthy and safe working conditions, and to maintain a safe and pollution-free operating practice that complies with national and international regulations and relevant standards and guidelines.
Marine Creation Sdn. Bhd. Safety Management System describes the Company’s management system for the safe operation of ships and for pollution prevention. Its contents have been reviewed and indicate conformity with the requirement of I.M.O. Resolution A741/18 – The International Safety Management Code.
Company objectives are to:
- To take every reasonable and practicable step to prevent and eliminate the risk of injuries and health hazard;
- Provide for safe practices in ship operation and a safe working environment.
- Assess all identified risks to its ships, personnel and the environment and establish appropriate safeguards; and
- Continuously improve the safety management skills of personnel ashore and aboard ship, including preparing for emergencies related both to safety and environmental protection.
These objectives will be achieved by:
- Maintaining high standards of safety consciousness, personnel discipline and individual accountability by adherence to comprehensive and documented system of training.
- Actively promoting employee participation in measures aimed at improving safety and protecting the environment.
- Keeping all personnel fully informed of any known or potential hazards that may affect themselves, their colleagues, the ship or the environment by transmittal of pertinent documentation.
- Ensuring adherence at all times to the documented operating procedure by a system of internal verification of procedures and activities.
- Continuously reviewing all mandatory rules, regulations, industry codes and guidelines that are relevant to specific ship types and trades.
All employees are expected to comply with Safety and Pollution Prevention Regulations and Procedures at all times, and to take the necessary precautions to protect themselves, their colleagues, the ship, its cargo and the environment.